Transferi

Aktuelne teme vezane za FK Vojvodina
lazarr

Re: Transferi

Post by lazarr »

Maminho wrote:
Beonic wrote: Posto protiv jagodine Nino i Djura nece igrati, ostajemo sa Pankovom i Dingom kao stoperima. Bilo bi dobro imati jos jednog klasicnog na klupi. Da li to znaci da ce to mozda biti Milko?
Ova dvojica nece igrati protiv Novog Pazara sad za vikend. Utakmicu sa Jagodinom igracemo tek u Septembru.
Ne verujem da će Pankov i Dinga igrati štopere protiv Pazara. Realnije je da sa Pankovim u paru igra Vasilić a desno Mogli.
Čak i Puška može da pokrije tu poziciju, kao i desnog beka, pa bi ova trojica trebala da reše pitanje tih pozicija.

Ipak, pre toga imamo bitnijeg posla u Češkoj.... Nek tamo bude sve kako treba pa protiv Pazara nek igra ko hoće....
Forza Voša

Post by Forza Voša »

Posto vidim da su ga neki spominjali samo da iznesem da Mihajlovicu iz Rada ugovor istice na zimu.
„Hasta la Victoria Siempre!“
Box

Post by Box »

Forza Voša wrote:Posto vidim da su ga neki spominjali samo da iznesem da Mihajlovicu iz Rada ugovor istice na zimu.
Taman moze sada da dodje za smesnu lovu ili da se potpise pred-ugovor pa na zimu za dzabanu.
Genkie

Post by Genkie »

Hi,

I am a fan of Genk, and I would like to know if Ivanic is as great as a talent Milinkovic-Savic (Sergej) is. I'm posting this in English, as I'm not very good at Serbian (stating the obvious here ;) ).

Thanks!
Jole

Post by Jole »

Watch him tomorrow and you will see how great he is :lala:
UEFA team ranking:
1967: 37.Vojvodina
1968: 37.Vojvodina
1969: 26.Vojvodina
1970: 29.Vojvodina
1971: 27.Vojvodina
danas: ispod nacionalnog koeficijenta
gospodinFKV

Post by gospodinFKV »

Genkie wrote:Hi,

I am a fan of Genk, and I would like to know if Ivanic is as great as a talent Milinkovic-Savic (Sergej) is. I'm posting this in English, as I'm not very good at Serbian (stating the obvious here ;) ).

Thanks!
Well, he's a different sort of player. He's more of a late bloomer compared to Sergej. While he was playing in our affiliate, Proleter Novi Sad, in the 2nd division, Sergej was playing in the first team, although, he only played a handful of matches for the first team before moving to Genk.

That being said, I feel as if Mirko has matured a lot more than Sergej mentally. He is a natural-born leader (thus the captaincy), unlike Sergej, who doesn't seem to have the right mentality for that, even though he's amazingly talented. He will always be an essential part of any team, but never a leader.

Another thing - even though Sergej loves Vojvodina, I've always had that impression that he was yearning to leave, which could very well be the result of the board turmoil and transition we were at the time. On the other hand, Ivanic is one of the most loyal players I've ever seen. Many did not have the patience to play for Proleter and wait for the chance in the first team. He did, and look where he is now.

When it comes to technique and physical strength, Sergej has a bit more to show than Mirko, but with his talent, will and mindset, Mirko would adapt to belgian football (or any other for that matter) in no time. :cheers:
Genkie

Post by Genkie »

gospodinFKV wrote:

Thanks!
Well, he's a different sort of player. He's more of a late bloomer compared to Sergej. While he was playing in our affiliate, Proleter Novi Sad, in the 2nd division, Sergej was playing in the first team, although, he only played a handful of matches for the first team before moving to Genk.

That being said, I feel as if Mirko has matured a lot more than Sergej mentally. He is a natural-born leader (thus the captaincy), unlike Sergej, who doesn't seem to have the right mentality for that, even though he's amazingly talented. He will always be an essential part of any team, but never a leader.

Another thing - even though Sergej loves Vojvodina, I've always had that impression that he was yearning to leave, which could very well be the result of the board turmoil and transition we were at the time. On the other hand, Ivanic is one of the most loyal players I've ever seen. Many did not have the patience to play for Proleter and wait for the chance in the first team. He did, and look where he is now.

When it comes to technique and physical strength, Sergej has a bit more to show than Mirko, but with his talent, will and mindset, Mirko would adapt to belgian football (or any other for that matter) in no time. :cheers:
Thanks! :D
laki

Post by laki »

Ako Bog sveti da da se plasiramo u LE, nemoj da je nekom palo na pamet da bilo koga prudaju, inace ce raditi usran stap! :evil:

Nemoj da budete pilicari, cak i da Ivanica prodamo za manje para na zimu, pokricemo sve to parama od LE, a bez njega u LE nemamo sta da trazimo. Nemoj neko da se zajebavao slucano da ako nam pokvari istorijski uspeh ako do njega dodjemo nekim cudom, prodajom najbitnij igraca!!!
Karlsson

Post by Karlsson »

brate ladno dolaze ovde kao na pijaci da se raspituju o robi... bruka
Radoye
Administrator

Post by Radoye »

Gospodo, ako (AKO!) udjemo u LE i uzmemo te pare, posle toga zavaljamo samo jednog igaca, ako (AKO!) je istina ono sto se prica o stanju na nasim racunima to bi trebalo da bude dovoljno da nas dovede na zelenu granu, da su dugovi otplaceni i da je budzet za sezonu pokriven. Onda mozemo sa onim sto je ostalo da napadamo titulu, gradimo tim za buducnost, planiramo dugorocno, stagod - onda nam potezi vise nisu iznudjeni nego radimo onako kako mi hocemo i kako nama odgovara.

Samo treba domacinski raditi, da pare negde ne ispare, ne treba se ponovo zaduzivati kupovinama, divljati. Imamo mi sasvim dovoljno kvaliteta u nasoj skoli da uzmemo ovu ligu samo ako (AKO!) ta deca ostanu zajedno par sezona a ne pre nego sto im je brada porasla za brijanje bezanija napolje za tepsiju ribe.

Onda ce svima biti bolje, i klubu i igracima i nama navijacima & simpatizerima, mi cemo se manje nervirati, klub ce bolje zaradjivati a igracima ce da poraste cena i rejting - svi srecni i zadovoljni.

Ako.
I'm an island, surrounded by a sea of idiots!
FAJMAR

Post by FAJMAR »

Sta se desava sa Merijem...Kako napreduje njegov oporavak i kad mozemo da racunamo i na njega?
Genkie

Post by Genkie »

gospodinFKV wrote:

Thanks!

Here I am again, with a follow-up question. (If you don't mind)

What are his best points/qualities on the field? (Passing, control of the ball, headers)

Thanks in advance. :D
lexa

Post by lexa »

@Genkie

Ivanic is not available.

But, we have a great central defender for your club. Milko Novakovic, transfer fee 1 million only.
Please, forward the information to Mr. Gunter Jacob ;-)
laki

Post by laki »

FAJMAR wrote:Sta se desava sa Merijem...Kako napreduje njegov oporavak i kad mozemo da racunamo i na njega?
Svi pitate za macku u dzaku zvanu Merikrismas a niko ne spominje Asketa malog koji je razvalio proslu polusezonu. STA JE SA TIM DECKOM?!
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Ivanic je mozak tima i tip fudbalera koji je veoma redak na trzistu. Srpski Denis Bergkamp.

Bursaspor
http://mondo.rs/a822484/Sport/Fudbal/Mi ... Burse.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Inter Milan
http://www.calciomercato.com/news/ecco- ... pia-263748" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CSK Moskva
http://butasport.rs/fudbal/saznajemo-cs ... a-ivanica/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Andrleht
http://sport.blic.rs/Fudbal/Domaci-fudb ... -Vojvodine" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Celta Vigo
http://sport.blic.rs/Fudbal/Domaci-fudbal/273101/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tesko ce Genk da kupi Ivanica osim ako ne posalje neku ponudu koja se ne odbija.
ПУШТАМ КИШУ!